2022 Electric Campsites
Standard Camping – Electric (Lake Sallie, Northwoods, & Blue Ox)
A campsite purchase does not include camping passes for individuals. Camping passes (along with a 3-Day Admission pass) are required and are sold separately.
- Unassigned 25’x40’campsite
- Good for one (1) steering mechanism, one (1) sleeping unit per campsite (RV is both the steering mechanism and sleeping unit)
- Vehicle must fit completely inside the campsite, no exceptions. (Rigs over 40’ must purchase two standard camping ticketes)
- 30amp electrical outlet available, 1 outlet per campsite. Bring own cord.
- Available for purchase by any weekend ticket holder with camp access
- Campsites can range from a 5-30 minute walk depending on location.
- Patrons must provide government issued placard or have handicap license plates for Accessible Camping.
All patrons picking up wristbands must have proper government issued ID.
Please note that this is primarily an 18+ festival. Children ages 10 and under are free, but must be accompanied by an adult.
All parking is first come, first served.