Standard Camping -- (Lake Sallie, Northwoods, Oatfield, Blue Ox, & Viking)
- Unassigned 25’x40’ campsite
- Good for one (1) steering mechanism, one (1) sleeping unit per campsite (RV is both the steering mechanism and sleeping unit)
- Vehicle must fit completely inside the campsite, no exceptions. (Rigs over 40’ must purchase two standard camping ticketes)
- No hook ups available, may bring a generator (Quiet hours enforced)
- Available for purchase by any weekend ticket holder with camp access
- Campsites can range from a 5-30 minute walk depending on location.
- Patrons must provide government issued placard or have handicap license plates for Accessible Camping.
All patrons picking up wristbands must have proper government issued ID.
Please note that this is primarily an 18+ festival. Children ages 10 and under are free, but must be accompanied by an adult.
All admission tickets give you access into the festival grounds including all main stage and side stage concerts, vendors, and attractions but not to campgrounds.
All parking is first come, first served.